Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thanks Going Out To Sidney

  I want to thank you for your words they mean a lot to me. Not many people have the guts to say what they think. Or even share that opinion with the one who is hurting. I am glad to say you follow my blog because without that I really think I would have stopped writing in it for a little while.

  Thanks for showing support I really did need it and you made me smile today. Most days I can't put on a real true honest to god smile except when talking to the men I love. Odd but so very true. Yet, today I not only smiled I cried. Because, you showed people do give a damn about others. No matter where they are and no matter what is going on with them.

  I'm a bit sore today but the pain will go away and the memory will stay, but I'm going to do what does me and just live my life 150%. It's just time to stand up and be who I am and not care if my parents love me or not.

  Tough thing to do, but I'll end up doing it. Thanks again ~Warm hugs and a few kisses to the cheeks!~

4 comments:

  1. Aaaw yeah didn't have to but I'm honored by this post of yours. I think after all you've been through it's your time to grab life by the balls and give it a hefty yeah and declare to Life that you're taking control, your in control and no one and nobody is going to take it away from you. You're a real live doll and I'm glad to have crossed paths and be able to get to know you. :winks:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Winks back and chuckles softly~ Thank you Sid and besides this is what I was feeling and my blog is all about past present and my thoughts so hehe I was thinking how sweet you were and nice. Thanks I don't say it to many but when I do I make sure they know I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :blushing: Thanks. I wish all thought as you do in regards to me, but such is not the case. I bow to you, M'lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Smiles and blushes at that~ How can they not geez. What are people coming to in this world. Not many would even care to comment on things such as I post. You did. A lot of people turn a blind eye to anything that has nothing to do with them.

    ReplyDelete