Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Music!

  Alright I am one of the biggest music fans in my blood family. I love country music and many different kinds of music I can't help it. If I like a song I'll say it's good. But, if I love the song I'll share it with many of my friends. Most people might find that crazy but there have been a lot of songs that I've shared that are really good and have meaning to me and might for some of my friends. I put two songs up recently and I've always loved those two songs. They have meaning and they have a basic thought for everyone to think on. Sometimes it's a bit hard not to think about though. Some of these songs today though haven't got a true meaning behind them and the singer can't make it have meaning because they don't understand the real meaning behind the song itself. I'm looking for the singer to know the meaning of the songs they sing and also that the meaning is damn clear when the singer is singing it. I've always been like that and probably always will.

2 comments:

  1. The "old school" singers are really the only ones who understand that. These new singers just sing words, but there are some artists out there like Adele whose words have like an inner depth to their words.

    I'm the same way. I come from a family of singers, but more than that a family of musical connosieurs. We can't just sing anything, it has to be good music. So I understand what you mean. It's a good trait to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is and I try hard to listen to a lot of different music just some of it is a no and then there is OH HELL NO music mhm.

    ReplyDelete