Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Was thinking and I don't know you tell me please!

  I was messing around on Uberprints.com because (Thanks to VeeVee) I wanted to see some of my ideas in picture form. I'm going to think of a few things that are going to become T-Shirts and I know one thing that I really want to see. ~Naughty Grin~ Wait what I wasn't doing anything I swear! ~Laughs~ Lord I am such a perv!


























This is front and back of three designs. I know I'm weird I'm sorry about that! Wait no I'm not if I wasn't weird silly and sweet yall wouldn't be looking at these in the first place! Wait then again I am the one posting it up on my blog hehe maybe it is my fault that your seeing what I was thinking of. Hmm perhaps.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mary...I was about to go and mess around and see what else I could think up...I was thinking of a few now if only I could get my ideas to stop flowing out so soon! Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone can tell I love rainbow colors! LOL can't help but use rainbow theme making most of these.

    ReplyDelete