Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

  It is hard to believe it has been ten years since that tragic day when our lives where turned upside down. I was only in the fifth grade but, it hit me and hit me hard. Sitting in class and watching the news was hard I couldn't run to a computer or phone to make sure my friends that lived in NYC was alright. I couldn't do anything but, watch.

  Today is the one day I light candles for all those that were lost and the families who still mourn the deaths of their loved ones. No one deserved this tragedy or this pain that was dealt to them. Men women children they were all lost to this tragedy and for the ones who are still mourning. Your loved been loved and will always be loved by your loved ones that you lost.

   It's time for me to light the candles and get to praying a little while as I am trying hard not to ball my eyes out. I'll talk to you all in a few hours promise.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for lighting the candles. I told my CO and my other battle buddies that I knew of some Americans that were still honoring those who passed during the attacks and in the war afterwards and they told me to say thank you and a big Army "HOOAH!" from the Bravo Company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them that they are very welcome and hunny I would light those candles every day of the year for all our lost loved ones...Army...and the rest that died before the war began. It is my whole being that screams to do something to remember those that have been killed not only for their country but for those innocents who died as well.

    ReplyDelete