Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Friday, September 23, 2011

Impossible





  Sometimes I think things are impossible & will never work out. I have heard this song and loved it for quite some time and wish to think that sometimes someone understands the impossible feelings that I have had or am having on some days, Not everyone may feel this way but, some people do.

  I thought love was impossible to come by and snag you hook line and sinker (Fishing talk!) I thought love was a myth when I was growing up. It's not I love my partners more than anything else in this world. Except for god even he trumps out my partners. But, what I am saying is this.

  The Impossible becomes the possible when you make it become that. No one else has that power but, you, yourself. No one else is going to force you to get up off your ass and do things for yourself. Only you can do the things people tell you that are impossible.



  Yes, I know three of the same song tells you just how much I love it don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment