Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Madness & Fun

  So Halloween jeez were has the time gone? I'll tell you were it's around and around and flies by. Can't wait until March and can't wait for things to get on up to where they need to be. I am so ready to get things started.

  So Monday Madness...Should tell you all I'm moving to the place about 100 feet away from my parents with my friend. She needs a place to stay and wants to get everything done. We spent the day cleaning it up. (I never want to see a single item of clothing that isn't mine or my partners AGAIN! I think we've at least bagged 10 to 15 bags of clothes out of the front room and other places as well. It sucks big time. You know what sucks even more. We are STILL not done! Talk about annoying and damn bad cleaning up someone elses mess is a pain but I've been doing it.

  The fun part about this day was getting to go out in decent weather and have a long talk with my soon to be roommate about everything going on. We're tired of living under my parents rooftop. Honestly, I'm tired of the state of Kentucky but, I can't do anything without Money nor can I move to Tennessee without it. I'm trying to get everything set up and done up so I will see. So far job hunting has turned up three jobs that I may be able to do. Let us hope and pray. I have my fingers crossed. Believe it or not I am NOT stressed out. I'm happier doing things that I never liked doing before. (Inside cleaning is my major weakness when it comes to cleaning BUT I love to cook! I'm weird I know it LOL.)

  I'm going to get going I need to finish the chilli I've got on the stove cooking away. Gods I need some Peanut butter! (Yummy for me is peanut butter and chilli HELL YEAHS!)

2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter and chili? lol. Okay, sweetie, pats your head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Peanut Butter and Chilli you should try it Ivvie!

    ReplyDelete