Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mores & Missed friendship

  Sometimes people don't know the outcome of missed friendships in their lives. Other times it comes back to hit them in the face.


  Tonight reading a dear friends blog I found that I should have made an effort to speak to Mores. He had wit and spirit so much bigger than the sun and moon and stars. My heart goes out to Thorny & Jazz && their families as they deal with this sad hard time. I never spoke to Mores but, T gave me an insight to wanting to know and talk to him. Didn't jump on the chance perhaps I should have but, that goes without saying.


  Thorny, Jazz, I love you both dearly your family to me stay strong and hold each other close. Live each day like it is your last because nothing is set in stone. Stay strong & be happy celebrate Mores's life and smile for him each day. Send him home to Heaven with your tears but, smile as you do so because he was special to his friends and family.


  Sending you all the love and prayers I can Thorny & Jazz. Remember the happy times my dears and stay as strong as you can.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Big Brother I'm still crying after reading T's blog post this afternoon. I can't seem to stop. I've been trying to think as to why. What reason and I can't find one. Not a single reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you both. I've been mainly a Lurker on Thorny's blog, but I've really enjoyed it. To hear about Mores was a terrible shock. And now to see that Thorny has closed his blog is worrisome. If either of you correspond with Thorny privately, please let him know that I, for one, am thinking of him and praying that everything is okay. I'd like to slap someone upside the head whoever has been giving him a hard time.
    Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb as soon as I can talk to him I will tell him. I wish others would stand on the soapbox more. Takes more guts and thank you for uh reading my blog post and commenting.

    ReplyDelete