Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rocking Purple

  So I told Matt & Brad that I would wear my purple lacy panties for spirit day. So I am and gods does it feel weird to be wearing these panties again. I bought them for my partners because they think that lace & silk are my thing. (They have no idea!) I've been trying to figure out how in the world I will rock purple next year though. I want to get something that is silky and purple for next year I do know that.

  Everyone tells me I look good in bright colors. (I like dark colors but, I'll wear lighter colors as long as it's not so bright I blind someone with it!) I mean sometimes I feel like I shame my family by wearing dark colors and other times it's like I feel I shame them by wearing bright colors. I try to me just me.


  I was looking at the jacket that I have and I was like who in the hell is Misty Harbor?? Anyone know? Honestly I don't even remember where I got the jacket from I've had it for a few years. It finally fits the way it's supposed to fit I don't like to zip up my jackets but it is nice to know that I can!! I've been trying to find a lot of things out and I can't seem to get my mind wrapped around anything that I want to get in clothing wise.

  I've been trying to earn a bit for clothing, bills, moving, fund for charity, & GRL for next year! So you see I'm going to be a busy girl once I start to earn everything I need for everything I want. So you see that moving fund is the top most one I need other than clothing. (I've got hardly any clothing to my name due to some BS with my sister that is with child. So yes I am having a bit of trouble with that at this point in time.) I'm thinking about moving at the end of March of next year. Keeping my fingers crossed!) Let us hope and pray that my income tax return for this year is decent and that I won't have to tap into any of the other money that I've saved up for the move before then! It's not as easy as I thought it would be not with having to help out my parents every month. (That's just who I am not going to let the two youngest of my siblings freeze their asses off for my parents stupidity of not saving back enough for the winter months!)

Anyways purple yes purple is being rocked and I've vented a lot in this post that was supposed to be just about spirit day BUT I got off track very sorry about that had a lot on my mind there and couldn't seem to stop the thought process. Next year can't get here fast enough. Nither can my birthday! 21st birthday isn't going to be a drinking party though I gave up drinking for a long long time. Yet, perhaps when I know I can handle it I might allow myself one or two drinks. (Maybe!) Yikes doing it again I'll talk to yall laters I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment