Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday!

  I'm happy I get to sleep in a bed tonight!! It's been near two years since I slept in a good comfortable bed. No more sleeping on the couch or in the chair!! Whoooooo hoooooooooo!! My back is killing me though lifting so much today and my arms but hey it had to get done and it got done. Heating isn't a problem just need to get everything set up next week. Now I might get some decent rest for once in my life! Let us hope on that one. hehe.

  We'll see what happens and see how well I get along with my roommate/friend living together without my parents. Still got a little bit more cleaning to do but it looks great so far.

2 comments:

  1. Great news indeed. Your back is not accustomed to the basic comforts of a soft mattress but you'll be right as rain in no time :winks:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lil Sister is getting things done. Making sure she gets her happiness even if it's not where I want to be I'm far enough away for it to make an affect on me.

    My back is killing me but OMG I slept soooo damn good and I was warm despite the fact that we only have kerosene heat at the moment.

    ReplyDelete