Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Monday, November 28, 2011

Mini Monday

  Alright so I've been slacking just a tad bit on posting here. I've been keeping to myself emailing peoples and talking to my partners.

  I've had a rough couple weeks. Been trying to keep the cold away and failing. Dealing with things that only a couple people know about. Trying hard not to think about it and deal with everything else. I remember that my big brother Vic told me once to take the day off because of all the stress. I did and this go around I took more than a day off to cope and deal with everything.


  It's nothing against anyone I just needed a bit of a break and a bit of time to myself to think and write and come to terms with everything. I'll post some things later on that is kinda an update and some lists during the week perhaps I haven't decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment