Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome

    Well there might not be to many people that check this out but I wanted to start writing about things that I found important to me. My name is Lucy, but most people call me Kat. Not many think that I can be nice or good to people, but I can be. I don't like being rubbed the wrong way. I don't like being put down for who I am or who I love. This is the main reason I started writing a lot while I was in school. I'm just twenty years old and know very little, but what I do know is that I have a lot of feelings. They tend to get hurt, but that is alright because not many people would understand me otherwise,

    This is to get my thoughts and feelings out there. If anyone could give me advice I'd love that. I can't figure out a lot of things in my life, but I do have a strong love life. I love more than one person and yes they all know about each other. Some will think it is wrong and others will accept it. That is fine with me because I do not want to find that people do not understand me in the least.
    I won't lie about my life to anyone and I am very proud to be who I am. I'm a bisexual woman who loves her men with a passion that can never be felt for any others. This is just how I am, but I have a lot of compassion for men and women a like. I follow the blog 2 boys in love with a compassion and love for what is going on. I want to see them do well in their lives and continue building on their love for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment