Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Monday, August 29, 2011

Very First Kiss With A Girl

  My first kiss was with a girl I called Baby Girl. She was my best friend all through out middle school and high school. She was beautiful in my eyes flawless, sexy and many other words that I thought fit her perfectly. Now the night we kissed was at a home football game and we had gotten so tired of her not being able to cheer for her team out on the field. I know people in school where like "A cheerleader and a Misfit why do they hang out together?" Haha because we had a lot in common. Still do.

How we got to kissing was on a dare from another friend. We just went with it and she made the kiss so enjoyable for me that I gave as good as I got. It was my first kiss from a girl EVER. I was clumsy and shy about it. By the end of the night though we had been kissing for a good hour and a half and didn't know what happened during the game or anything. (That can happen when your in the car making out!) She and I parted as friends and that one kiss was the only kiss we shared, But it was a kiss I will always remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment