Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Monday, August 29, 2011

Rough Roads of A Mini-Adult

Rough Roads of A Mini-Adult
 
 
It is hard to be a mini-adult
Always running towards things that are there
Never knowing if it is the right thing
Yet, some how we all find our way
Through rough roads of life
Through all of the fight and flights
We find ourselves as whole as any other adult we know
Some are mini-adults like us
Others are not they are fully grown
But, this is not just the rough roads of old
But, of new as well
Dreams are hard to fill in with what life has in store
Some how we make it and don't know how
To all the fellow Mini-Adults out there
Rough roads are the roads to take
Because you become strong and know what it takes
You find the love of your life and hold onto it harder than most
Many understand that the mini-adult's are a lot like they were
Some find that they wish they had taken the hard rough roads of life
Others are finding that it is hiding away from yourself that needs to be undone
So I stand out from my rough roads and start to walk them
As my life turns out for the better I continue to walk the rough roads of life and enjoy what is to come
This I swear to myself to do always and make sure I love like no other


This is the rough roads meaning....No matter who you are or where you are. No matter what hardships you have you can and will be able to walk the rougher roads in life. It won't be easy, but in the end it is always well worth it. This is just one thing I am learning in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment