Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chicks & Dicks

http://www.chicksanddicksrainbow.com/


I was reading this blog yesterday on abuse awareness that they are doing this month in honor of Mores. It needs to be known and seen and we need to know how to help. I read again today the same post and some of the comments. I commented again under the first comment I posted.


I don't tell many about what has gone on in my life. Not in the world outside the internet because when I first did tell someone. They went to the people who have never believed it. So I folded up quickly. Now I am becoming a better person and trying to live my life outside of the fear and hurt that is there. You should really check out the blog.


Like now.

Why are you still here?

Seriously?

Come on go?

Are you just staying to read everything?

Okay I'm done now.

Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment