Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fouth of July

So I wanted to say to everyone Happy Fourth of July. Hope you have a good one.

I have four people that I know of personally to thank for serving our country.

Vicktor I want to thank you for being brave enough strong enough to serve our country. I also want to thank you for being the best that you can be. I love you dearly and your advice is always wanted and noted. I'm still working on the color chart for my blog for my mood. I thought that was an amazing idea and something that I really need to get my behind in gear to do.

Cherie Noel from the bottom of my heart thank you for serving our country. I am so glad that you did.


To my Sweetheart...I know you tried your hardest to serve our country. I love you so much for enlisting and doing your best. You did serve our country to me. I love you dearly always will.

Also a big thank you to the Sweet Dark Chocolate of my life D....Thank you for serving. Thank you for being there for me as well.


I love these four amazing people. Cherie I'm just starting to get to know. Vicktor I've slowly gotten to know over the near year I'm been around the blog realm. My Sweetheart I've known three years and loved for just as long. D I've known a little less than a year and he still amazes me.


Have a happy fourth everyone and remember if you are out drinking have a sober driver please?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment