Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

  Okay can everyone tell that I am excited for this new year? Well let's put it this way. New Year's Eve was filled with a lot of tears, a lot of hope, a lot of praying, and a lot of smiling once the new year rang in. I have never been so happy for a new year to ring in as I was for this one to ring in. This year I have my whole life ahead not because I wish it but because I want & need it.

  I've met a lot of new family members and friends since I started blogging and talking on GR. I've met people who have stood by me through thick and thin although I wanted to scream at them to go away. They were still there.

  My partners are still with me even though I tried to push them away from me. It didn't work they pushed back. I will always remember that I got something I've never had before. A family that loves me no matter what. Partners who try their hardest to keep me talking even when I want to ignore them and hide in my music & my writing && my drawing. My partners have not only put up with my stressing and taking it out on them even though it wasn't their fault but they stayed although I did nearly lose them all to me not being the Big little adult around.


My New Year's resolution & my new year's wish/wishes.

Resolution.
1. I plan to become the best person I can be.
2. I hope to become a published author
3. I want to see my partners all of them for the first time face to face this year.
4. I want happiness & love to never end
5. I want to be more open with my partners
6. I want to smile & laugh more than I ever have this year and the ones to come


Wishes
1. I wish for my partners happiness's
2. I wish and hope for my family's happiness (New family lol)
3. I hope that my friends find everything they are looking for & more so much more
4. I wished for peace and love to come to all the men and women I know in my life. They deserve that more than anything in this world.




  I vow that by the end of this year I plan to have all of that and anything extra will make me smile. I vow that this new year and all the ones to come will be filled with happiness & joy not only for me but for my partners and my family.




I love you all please just remember that. Life is what you make of it. You have to put in good things to get good things in return. You have to make the effort. Most of all you have to want it and grab it while you have your chance. Don't let it slip away!




  Hugs & Kisses && A whole lot of love & joy


  Lucy "Kat" Katherine N. (Ha! thought yall were going to get my last name didn't ya? Sorry not yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment