Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Skype Call Singing....Yes I did do this about three times!

  Alright so I skype with friends from my RPG games from time to time. I got to talking to a friend of mine about something or other and had put on some music and me and my music (Country!) well it gets me singing a bit. I forgot I was on a skype call!

  I don't normally sing for anyone other than my partners so this was a bit different for me. Nervous me because this said friend once the song was over came out and said. "Sing another song!"

  I was a bit embarrassed but I was also excited that someone enjoyed my singing. When I don't think I'm very good to begin with. Scary scary. So I ended up singing four songs in all that night and then he asked if I'd sing again the next night. I did and slowly he got me to sing in a group call with other friends and well..............they enjoyed my singing to and had requests! ~Blushes~

I don't know why I get so nervous about my singing when it comes to others hearing me but I do know that it got easier with the friends that did enjoy it. Most of them enjoy country music so that was a plus! I might end up doing it again for the friends who enjoyed it because it'll help hopefully to get me over the shy bit I have about singing for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment