Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Music! & Updating

  So as of late I've been feeling really in the mood to listen to Maddi Jane. She does songs of other artists and honestly I like what she did with a certain song.




   Now I guess everyone might want to ask why I enjoy this song? Well I just enjoy it know the meaning and understand it. Plus I enjoy music it's my thing. I love to sing but I don't record myself except for my partners. I'm a bit scared of what others think of my voice. Not because I think they'll dislike it but because of the people who have put me down when I've sung. So I just hold those small singing bits for my partners because they enjoy it.


  I'm trying to keep my head on my shoulders right now. Mostly because I'm still worrying to much about things I can't change. I'm trying to find the things that I need to get done. plus everything that is going on around me is getting my head spinning. So the update would be. I'm fine just a lot on my mind is all. I've been thinking to much and worrying to much but all in all I'm fine. ~Hums softly to the song above~

No comments:

Post a Comment