Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Monday, December 19, 2011

Chirstmas Around the Corner

  So everyone knows that Christmas is just around the corner. I'm trying hard to find something to do to hide away from my blood family for the day. (Trust me I'm not ready to be fighting on a special day!) So let's see since it's going to be christmas soon I thought about all the things I wanted and I can honestly say it's small list this year.


List....
1. I want my adopted family happy for the next year
2. I want my friends to have a great new year a head of them
3. I want to find a violin (I love to work on music and that is the instrument of my choice.)
4. I want to be happy with my partners and talk to them on Christmas and New Years
5. I want to move to Tennessee this coming New Year

Not to much to wish and hope for is it? Nah it's really short and World Peace and End World Hunger isn't on there because I want that every year!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything you wish for, Kat, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will. Hugs back tightly and whispers...Besides it has everything to do with hoping and wishing for others and also myself I'm not selfish with christmas wishes...Grins

    ReplyDelete