Embrace The Rainbow

Embrace The Rainbow
Embrace The Rainbow

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

College and Life

College is like a breath of fresh air. I've needed it for so long that I thought I'd never get it. It's online and I am really enjoying it. Being five weeks into the first course I feel as though I'm floating and can do no wrong. I just feel like I'm doing everything right now. Mostly I find that I knew what I wanted all along and I should have just went for it. I'm going for Business Management (Concentrating on Small Business.) I am hoping that when I graduate that I'll be able to go to Chicago and get my diploma. Let us hope that I can.


I've been gone quite a few months from blogging but I still keep tabs on the people I care about. I don't really comment much anymore but I do read. I've just had a lot on my mind and a lot going on. I keep hoping that others will understand why I've been gone and not hold it against me. I've not even commented on a yahoo group I'm apart of in a long time now. I wish that I could go to GRL this year but well I know that isn't going to happen. That's alright I'll work on that slowly and I'll get there one of these years as long as they keep doing it. :) We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment